Slingwave is seeking a Digital Media Strategist with digital advertising and content marketing experience, to help execute and optimize media campaigns for Slingwave’s client partners.
As the Digital Media Strategist, you will partner with our media team to plan, implement and optimize digital strategies for a variety of brands across several verticals within the marketing industry.
You will work with Slingwave’s Director of Media and a team of marketing-tech industry veterans who always strive for excellence, understand which 20% makes 80% of the impact, and enjoy the climb as much as the view from the top. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment where you will quickly make an impact, come work with us!
What You Will Do:
- Develop and optimize online client strategies and initiatives across paid media channels (inclusive of social, search, display, video, audio, CTV/OTT and some content marketing)
- Create and present innovative media recommendations that may incorporate the aforementioned paid channels
- Work with Director of Media to maintain and strengthen relationships with clients, media vendors, internal departments, any external ad tech and/or agency partners
- Work with Analytics Team members to develop reporting insights with respect to attribution, ROAS, and media mix performance
- Generate online campaign reports for clients in G-Suite or Microsoft Office Suite and deliver post-campaign analyses via web video conferencing
- Supervise paid media campaigns to align with client goals, KPIs, NorthStar metrics and budgets.
- Draft online media recommendations and POVs across a wide array of opportunities, platforms, channels and initiatives
- Work with Director of Marketing to manage internal and external-facing media flowcharts, client media authorizations, billing trackers and status tools
- Stay up to date on industry trends, new ad platforms, relevant ad technologies and competitive information for client partners
- Contribute to company growth by participating in new business pitches where/as needed
- Use syndicated research and analytics platforms to inform decision making
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years of digital media planning and buying within an agency or client environment
- Experience developing and executing media strategies and plans
- A current understanding of syndicated research and analytics platforms (SpyFu, SEMrush, ComScore, Helixa) or a willingness to learn the platforms for competitive market research
- Must have experience with
- Google Ads, Google Ads Editor including Search, Shopping, and YouTube
- Social Media Platforms
- Required: Facebook/Instagram
- Preferred: TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Snapchat
- Familiarity with programmatic display DSPs, SSPs and DMPs. (DV360, Amazon DSP, The Trade Desk, GDN, Campaign Manager)
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize proactively and ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Strong Google Suite and Microsoft Office experience
Slingwave improves marketing effectiveness for brands with data-driven decisioning that’s predictive and impactful. Knowing where to spend your next marketing dollar is an expensive, resource-intensive, and data heavy process. Unifying the brand’s cross-channel view of performance with real-time data, we build live attribution models to predict incrementality and execute result-advancing campaign optimizations all with speed and data governance expertise. Slingwave’s martech platform offers Agile Attribution Modeling, Predictive Media Optimization, and Enhanced Media Execution.
Slingwave identifies and executes clients’ optimal marketing mix. Our marketing analytics platform and media execution team enable clients to make better digital advertising investment decisions. Our media execution team leverages the power of our Predictive Marketing Mix tools, enabling them to execute a cross-channel marketing mix that is continually optimized to move clients’ KPIs. We are a team of industry experts with a passion for excellence, efficiency and finding new insights.
Our Core Values
- Focus on the best outcomes for our customers.
- Be agile and bold, with a bias towards action.
- Dive deep and make data-driven decisions that deliver superior results.
- Be transparent in all facets of how we operate.
- Build a positive, fun, respectful, diverse, and inclusive culture.