We’re Hiring – Analyst, Media Insights & Analytics (Part Time, Remote)
Slingwave is seeking an Analyst, Media Insights & Analytics to ensure customer success with our Marketing Attribution suite of capabilities. They will partner with the Director, Media Insight & Analytics to ensure Customers are receiving, internalizing, and able to capitalize on insights on media performance and optimization opportunities generated by Slingwave’s analytics platform.
As part of their day-to-day responsibilities, the Analyst will deliver insights leveraging Slingwave’s Agile Marketing Attribution and Predictive Marketing Mix capabilities to internal partner teams working with a portfolio of top marketers and brands, as well as with those brands directly. In preparation for weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly customer meetings, they will ensure all Agile Marketing Attribution and Predictive Marketing Mix deliverables are customer ready, with a focus on the insights they are providing to customers.
The Analyst will be an inquisitive thinker and proactive partner to other teams, including Account Management and Media Operations, and the Data & Analytics team, helping bring the best out of teams to maximize campaign results and run media more effectively. Leveraging Slingwave’s platform, they will help generate impactful insights from the models for Slingwave customers.
As an agile, growing team in a startup environment, the Analyst should be great at project management and self-motivated.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure Data Accuracy – Regularly review Slingwave’s Agile Marketing Attribution (AMA) products for data accuracy and properly reflect customer’s media strategy. Work with Data Engineering team on any updates that need to be made to the models, including conversion tracking updates, updating queries, and explaining discrepancies between platform data and Agile Marketing Attribution
- Enable Insights Delivery – Collaborate with Director, Media Insights & Analytics to develop actionable stories and insights to inform customer’s media strategy. Varying by engagement, there are weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting deliverables across portfolio of customers
- Facilitate Customer Onboarding – Manage and improve the onboarding process for new clients. Onboarding includes getting platform access, ensuring proper conversion tracking is in place, building out requirements for the Data Engineering team and managing the portal where customers access Slingwave’s products.
- Advance Customer Adoption – Identify opportunities to drive increased usage of Slingwave’s products and services, ranging from feature enhancements to process management improvements. Facilitate customer training on Slingwave’s Agile Marketing Attribution (AMA) solution
The position can be based in any U.S. location, so long as the Analyst is available to work with their team and Customer base across time zones.
Compensation will be determined by the experience level of the successful candidate and is expected to include both cash and equity.
Successful Candidate Characteristics:
- Career and Education Experience
- 1-2 total years of career experience
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative, technical, or business/marketing discipline required
- Entry level experience with Media and Marketing Analytics concepts
- Experience developing and presenting analytical insights reports
- Entry-level experience with Google Data Studio, Tableau, Sisense, DOMO, PowerBI, Datorama or other major BI platform, ability to learn complex deliverables with these platforms
- Exposure to at least one programming language
- Experience with spreadsheet solutions (e.g. Google Sheets, Excel)
- Finds stories in the data and asks the right questions to produce game-changing insights that generate impact
- Ability to articulate statistical models/testing results in language that marketers can digest
- Ability to learn best-practices for campaign reporting, including visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, Sisense and others.
- While not a data scientist per se, able to roll-up their sleeves and get into the “guts” of a report if needed
- Understands concepts of A/B and other structured testing and the calculation of campaign metrics / KPIs including incremental ROAS or CAC, along with more traditional campaign metrics (e.g., CVR, reach and frequency, etc.)
- Comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to juggle competing priorities and Customer demands
- Able to wear many hats, both internally-facing and externally-facing, both strategic and operational
- Demonstrated success in project management; experience with major project management software / ticketing systems a plus
- Career and Education Experience
Our Core Values
- Focus on the best outcomes for our customers.
- Be agile and bold, with a bias towards action.
- Dive deep and make data-driven decisions that deliver superior results.
- Be transparent in all facets of how we operate.
- Build a positive, fun, respectful, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Slingwave is a marketing technology platform providing customers real-time attribution, media mix modeling, and media execution through proprietary software and data capabilities. Our suite of products and services focuses on improving marketing effectiveness and includes Agile Marketing Attribution, Predictive Marketing Mix, and Data-driven Media Execution. We deliver visual, actionable, and powerful insights through data automation and visualization technology, allowing organizations to execute more effective digital media campaigns and maximize their investments in marketing.
We are a team of industry experts with a passion for driving business results and delivering new insights. The Company was founded in 2017 and achieved profitability shortly after its inception. Our founder, Paul Boruta, has extensive experience in digital advertising, spending part of his early career as a product and business manager for Ad Products at Yahoo!, before founding his first campaign optimization platform: Pipewave, which he sold to Zefr, where he led Ad Products prior to founding Slingwave. Other members of the senior executive team are also ad industry veterans from Facebook, Vayner Media, Cloudflare, WPP/ Neo Media World, and others. We have built a culture of innovation, collaboration, and learning; continuously pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in an ever changing digital media landscape.
Slingwave has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Minneapolis, New Orleans, and other remote locations in the U.S. and globally.
Slingwave Recruiting, firstname.lastname@example.org