We’re Hiring – Intern, Digital Media (Intern, Remote)
Slingwave is seeking a Digital Media Intern with digital advertising and content marketing experience, to help execute and optimize media campaigns for Slingwave’s client partners.
As the Digital Media Intern, you will partner with our media team to plan, implement and optimize digital strategies for a variety of brands across several verticals within the marketing industry.
You will work with Slingwave’s Director of Media and a team of marketing-tech industry veterans who always strive for excellence, understand which 20% makes 80% of the impact, and enjoy the climb as much as the view from the top. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment where you will quickly make an impact, come work with us!
What You Will Do:
- Develop and optimize online client strategies and initiatives across paid media channels (inclusive of social, search, display, video, audio, CTV/OTT and some content marketing)
- Create and present innovative media recommendations that may incorporate the aforementioned paid channels
- Work with Director of Media to maintain and strengthen relationships with clients, media vendors, internal departments, any external ad tech and/or agency partners
- Work with Analytics Team members to develop reporting insights with respect to attribution, ROAS, and media mix performance
- Generate online campaign reports for clients in G-Suite or Microsoft Office Suite and deliver post-campaign analyses via web video conferencing
- Supervise paid media campaigns to align with client goals, KPIs, NorthStar metrics and budgets.
- Draft online media recommendations and POVs across a wide array of opportunities, platforms, channels and initiatives
- Work with Director of Marketing to manage internal and external-facing media flowcharts, client media authorizations, billing trackers and status tools
- Stay up to date on industry trends, new ad platforms, relevant ad technologies and competitive information for client partners
- Contribute to company growth by participating in new business pitches where/as needed
- Use syndicated research and analytics platforms to inform decision making
What You Will Need:
- Strong interest in digital media planning and buying within an agency or client environment
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize proactively and ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Strong Google Suite and Microsoft Office experience
Our Core Values
- Focus on the best outcomes for our customers.
- Be agile and bold, with a bias towards action.
- Dive deep and make data-driven decisions that deliver superior results.
- Be transparent in all facets of how we operate.
- Build a positive, fun, respectful, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Slingwave is a marketing technology platform providing customers real-time attribution, media mix modeling, and media execution through proprietary software and data capabilities. Our suite of products and services focuses on improving marketing effectiveness and includes Agile Marketing Attribution, Predictive Marketing Mix, and Data-driven Media Execution. We deliver visual, actionable, and powerful insights through data automation and visualization technology, allowing organizations to execute more effective digital media campaigns and maximize their investments in marketing.
We are a team of industry experts with a passion for driving business results and delivering new insights. The Company was founded in 2017 and achieved profitability shortly after its inception. Our founder, Paul Boruta, has extensive experience in digital advertising, spending part of his early career as a product and business manager for Ad Products at Yahoo!, before founding his first campaign optimization platform: Pipewave, which he sold to Zefr, where he led Ad Products prior to founding Slingwave. Other members of the senior executive team are also ad industry veterans from Facebook, Vayner Media, Cloudflare, WPP/ Neo Media World, and others. We have built a culture of innovation, collaboration, and learning; continuously pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in an ever changing digital media landscape.
Slingwave has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Minneapolis, New Orleans, and other remote locations in the U.S. and globally.
Slingwave Recruiting, firstname.lastname@example.org