We’re Hiring – Sales Support Executive (Part-Time, Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro Area, MN)
Slingwave is seeking a Sales Support Executive to build a pipeline of customers for our Agile Marketing Attribution and Data-Driven Media Execution suite of capabilities. Reporting directly to the founder and CEO, this role will be central to the company’s new client development and revenue generation efforts. They will have responsibility for following up on new leads, as well as deepening and extending existing customer relationships in collaboration with the senior team at Slingwave.
This position is based in the Twin Cities Metro Area, with a 1-2 day / week in person meetup schedule in office, and the rest remote.
Part Time to Full Time Option:
- We understand that many of the best and most experienced business development executives seek flexibility. For the ideal candidate, this role will offer flexibility to juggle your other personal commitments. This role will be remote and begin with an under 40 hours commitment that can grow based on your appetite and performance
Specific responsibilities include:
- Collaborate on developing prospects
- While this role is not primarily responsible for generating new customer prospects, you will join discussions with prospects at the earliest stages
- You will also be welcome to develop new relationship to the extent that you see opportunities in your own network
- Own the business development process
- Manage the sales pipeline, recommending and tracking prioritization of prospects and critical next steps in the BD process
- Manage communications with prospects. Ensure prospects are aware of next steps and engaged, prospect questions are surfaced and prospect approval processes are understood and addressed
- Own pitch materials. As you ramp your knowledge of Slingwave’s offerings, you will not have to create presentations from scratch. However, over time you will drive decisions around which of our existing presentations to use in various pitches and begin to tailor as needed
- Own the process for generating and delivering proposals. At the outset, you will not need to develop proposal terms (pricing, deliverables, timelines) from scratch. You will collaborate with other executives and leverage existing contracts for this purpose. But you will own the proposal creation process, ensuring other internal stakeholders are contributing to the process and ensuring these materials are developed and delivered to prospects on a timely basis. Ideally, over time, you will personally begin to develop these materials
Compensation will be determined by the experience level of the successful candidate.
Successful Candidate Characteristics:
- Track record of success contributing to revenue growth with prior sales experience a plus
- Ability to multitask while demonstrating strong organizational skills
- Prior CRM experience; technically savvy
- Knowledge of SaaS models and MarTech a strong plus
- Undergraduate degree required
Our Core Values
- Focus on the best outcomes for our customers.
- Be agile and bold, with a bias towards action.
- Dive deep and make data-driven decisions that deliver superior results.
- Be transparent in all facets of how we operate.
- Build a positive, fun, respectful, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Slingwave is a marketing technology platform providing customers real-time attribution, media mix modeling, and media execution through proprietary software and data capabilities. Our suite of products and services focuses on improving marketing effectiveness and includes Agile Marketing Attribution, Predictive Marketing Mix, and Data-driven Media Execution. We deliver visual, actionable, and powerful insights through data automation and visualization technology, allowing organizations to execute more effective digital media campaigns and maximize their investments in marketing.
We are a team of industry experts with a passion for driving business results and delivering new insights. The Company was founded in 2017 and achieved profitability shortly after its inception. Our founder, Paul Boruta, has extensive experience in digital advertising, spending part of his early career as a product and business manager for Ad Products at Yahoo!, before founding his first campaign optimization platform: Pipewave, which he sold to Zefr, where he led Ad Products prior to founding Slingwave. Other members of the senior executive team are also ad industry veterans from Facebook, Vayner Media, Cloudflare, WPP/ Neo Media World. We have built a culture of innovation, collaboration, and learning; continuously pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in an ever changing digital media landscape.
Slingwave has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Minneapolis, New Orleans, and is growing our global presence as well.
Slingwave Recruiting, email@example.com